this is great stuff, Eric! lots of fun & insight in under 6 minutes (are shorter videos easier for you to make, because shorter; or harder, on the "short letter harder than a long one" principle?)
some things of note:
* Kuminga not knowing where to be in the action perhaps a clue to his spot in Kerr's doghouse, but he got a nice dunk once he figured it out
* can't tell how much Klay looking out of place in some of the actions is from him messing up vs others throwing off the timing; he had some nice passes out of these tho!
also, "Gaggle" is a fun name
The front office and Kerr are going to have to walk a very, very tight line this season.
Many thanks Mr. A! Between the T and the focaccia that's as fired up as I've seen Steph. Also noticed some unusually droopy body language from Draymond when things were getting focaccia'd up.
NBA Last Two Minute report confirmed a missed foul call on Klay on Huerter’s 3 point shot. I know a win’s a win, but that somehow put a damper on our win. I hope Klay is looking at the replay to make sure he doesn’t do that again.
I would say that roughly speaking there are four areas in assessing players and I'm curious where you think the young players -- Wiseman, Moody, and Kuminga, and Poole -- are stronger or weaker in each area, and therefore where improvement might come quicker or slower, or never.
1. Physical, such as not being fast enough, strong enough
2. Habitual learning, such as not knowing where to stand, not passing to an open man, working on shooting, dribbling drills
3. Effort, such as hustle, running up and down hard on every play
4. Mental, meaning confidence, patience with error, not pouting when not played ...
“Anthony Lamb” and “Crunch Time”. Didn’t expect to hear those together this year.
Saw this in a reddit thread and I think it's a great idea: Bench the starters, and start the bench.
1) Boosts confidence of second unit, making them believe they're the shiznit.
2) Opponent sees our "starting lineup" and lets their guard down, thinking we're the 2019 Warriors.
3) However, opponent then sees Steph/Klay/Wiggs/Dray/Loon come in at the 6 minute mark of Q1 and is scared pantsless. The shock carries over for remainder of game.
4) For everyone who wants Klay benched anyway, you're welcome.
5) For everyone who wants Kuminga to start, you're welcome.
I think it's time to take #StrengthInNumbers to the next level, and this is the way to do it.
> In second spectrums "Contact on screens" tracking status, out of 145 players who qualify, James Wiseman makes contact the 13th least on screens (52.8%). Via Mismatch podcast
Ouch Kawhi injured again??? Kinda feel for Paul George, his partner in crime leaving him hanging.
Re: voting, there are a lot of stupid people in this country
I voted… for Steph Warriors Wonder
OT: I voted not too long ago. There was a polling station at a middle school library close to where I live, so I walked over there and cast my vote.
I just watched the video. Should we be concerned that Kuminga doesn't know the plays in his second year with the team? Or was this just a case of him not paying attention to the play call?
Also, loving the Apricotisms! Foccacia!
and Brownian motion! (is that a widely known term? I use it for research, so I'm not a good judge).
Lol After last night's win, they're at -36 scoring margin in the 4th. That's a lot of close losses...
Don't get me wrong I'm happy they won and snapped the losing streak...but needing Curry to go banana pajama mamma jamma just to beat the Kings, I'm a little worried.